Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Plant Sales

It is that crazy time of year again. There are tons of plant sales, so many poor plants out there in search of a home, and here I am pining away—as usual. I don't even know what I want, but I know that I want it. This pain inside of me is so bad that I love it when I can share it with someone else who feels the same burning need themselves.

My current plant obsessed gardening partner is out of the country right now, but that did not stop me from asking her what she wanted. Her distance did not stop her from giving me a short list of things to look for this upcoming weekend. What I didn't tell her is that this weekend will be amazing. (She is still new to the area.)

So, to all those who may care, here is the list of Spring Plant Sales:
Sat & Sun: HPSO (Hardy Plant Society of Oregon) sale at the Expo Center
Sat: Villa Garden Club Plant Sale, a local plant club sale at a local church on top of Mt Tabor on SE Stark
Sat: The annual Leach Botanical Garden fundraising sale
Sat: Earth Day at The Oregon Garden
Sun: Beginning of the Berry Botanic members' sale as they clear out their nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...